Looking for a nutritious cookie recipe that your entire family will LOVE? Try my Kid-Approved Nut-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. It tastes like it contains peanut butter but it’s actually nut-free. The use of Interactive Nutrition Absolute Soy Vanilla Protein Powder gives it the taste of peanut butter. We love the texture of this cookie. I made this for family and friends at the gym. They loved it so much they asked me to post the recipe.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER COOKIE: 81 Calories, 3g Protein, 10g Carbohydrate, 3g of Fat.
TIP: After your workout, you can enjoy 2-3 cookies with your favourite Protein Shake as a PWO (Post-Workout Meal). Currently, my favourite is Interactive Nutrition Absolute Whey Protein Shakes because they are made of 100% New Zealand Whey without fillers, mix well and come in a variety of delicious flavours.
This recipe makes approximately 48 cookies.
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 2/3 Cups of Butter
- 1-1/2 Cups of Brown Sugar (you may substitute with Stevia)
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 Cups of Oat flour (I make my own using Quaker Oats Quick 1 Minute Oats and grind it in a Magic Bullet)
- 1 Cup of Protein Powder (for this recipe I used, Interactive Nutrition Absolute Vegetarian Soy Vanilla Protein Powder)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 90g Dark, Semi-Sweet or Milk Chocolate Chips (I used Hershey Chipits Milk Chocolate Chips)
- Pre-Heat the oven to 375 degrees Celsius.
- Use a Non-Stick Cookie Tray (optional: lightly spray with cooking spray)
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Using a teaspoon, drop cookie dough onto baking sheet. You can fit up to 12 cookies per tray.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
Interactive Nutrition makes delicious all natural protein supplements that my entire family can enjoy. You can purchase Interactive Nutrition Protein Supplements can be purchased on www.amazon.com or at a retailer near you (Click here)
If you like this recipe, comment below and please share any variations that you come up with.